Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year! Hope this is a better year for all of you.  I wanted to share my resolutions for this new year and hopefully this helps me accomplish them.

1. Work on improving my health. Have diabetes and somehow I lost the fear of it.  Need to start working out and eating better.
2. Learn something new, ex, swim, sew.  I buy tread in almost every estate sale I go to and don't even sew :)
3. Follow a new recipe once a month. This should be easy since I don't cook.
4. Work on forgiveness
5. Improve on my shyness and be nicer to myself.  DATE DATE DATE.
6. Explore new places, go out more.  Want to go to a creek or lake.  Also, travel farther to thrift and find treasures.
7. And most importantly pay up some debt and put my current/first home for sale and buy my forever and home of my dreams.

1 comment: