Saturday, March 22, 2014

Saturday Saling

I went to two estate sales this morning.  One was at Chaparral, NM, which to my surprise was a lot closer than i thought.  Before getting into estate saling, I was quiet the scary cat driver.  I didn't even like to take the 1-10 and rather take longer taking back roads.  I am glad I am venturing out a bit more.  The view and the drive were very nice, it was early so not much traffic.

A picture of my view
 taken from El Paso parks webpage


I didnt find much that i liked, dealers had already taken the good stuff.

Found this 1976 jewelry/sewing/purse box??




strawberry jewelry dish?  Need to clean it a bit more.



Probably a new collection, a small globe that is missing its stand, but i couldn't leave behind.

The only find on the second estate sale.  They had a bunch of holiday and dolls, not my cup of tea.  I always buy colors, color pencils etc.

 Cant wait to see your finds.

2 comments:

  1. I wanna visit the west for that scenery! So inspiring! :D Love your finds, too. The east coast isn't nearly so interesting scenery wise to a person who's been out here for over 17 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I would love your scenery too, been living here forever.

    ReplyDelete