Sunday, December 14, 2014

I found some Fossils

Some fossil watches and tins that is... ;).  I went to an estate sale and the person was a fossil watch and items collector.  They had over 300+ watches, tins, shirts, caps, pencils etc.,  I am not a big watch person, nor fossil buyer, but  I bought two watches because they are of a character that i enjoyed watching while i was growing up.  It is funny, because usually when i have free time, i like to look at estate sales webpage and see pictures of sales happening all over the states and one day i was seeing all this Popeye collectibles and was thinking to myself, that in my saling time, i hadn't seen anything Popeye related items and then I go to this sale on Friday and there was Popeye.  The following is what I found and bought.





They had three watches, but I only bought two as I didn't want to spend much not knowing what else was for sale this weekend.  I am glad I just bought these two.  I also bought some tin boxes and pencils, two t-shirts (not pictured) that I liked.






I also bought books



I enjoy seeing your finds.  Thank you for stopping by and for your comments.

Linking with:

sirthriftalot

7 comments:

  1. I love finding things that remind me of when I was growing up. You sure found some fun treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I can't imagine having SO many and in such good shape, I guess I prefer to use things not keep them in pristine shape (usually!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to love collectors, but yes we need to use them. Thank you for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Wow, Liz!
    You did really well. What fun finds! (Rob)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful finds. I love the fossil tin with the lady in the dress. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of those scores. I love kid's books and playful, animated things.

    ReplyDelete