Sunday, May 24, 2015

I am back

Hello!

Long time no blog.  I went missing for a bit, I was selling my first home.  To my great surprise, I sold my house within days of posting.  I posted on January 4 and by January 28 the listing was removed.  I finally closed on March 2.  While packing i vowed NEVER EVER to go estate saling again, OMG all the stuff one accumulates!  Of course after settling in a rental home (want to take time buying again) the estate sales yelled at me to go. I swear they did :).  I been buying mainly furniture and big stuff, since the home I am renting is a little bigger than the one I sold.  I have found some goodies.  I am sharing with you just a bit of what I found in the last months.



I found more Peanuts' books









marbles


ladybug ashtray




ceramic bowling pen/pencil holder


For some reason i had so much trouble uploading pictures correctly today.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving messages, hope to see your finds soon.

Vintage Bliss Tuesday's










1 comment:

  1. I have been purging and I cannot believe the stuff we moved from our old house to this one 7 years ago. Boxes of magazines and books that should have been tossed. What a waste! I hope I know better now... ;) Lovin' the Peanuts books!!

    ReplyDelete