Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Some finds


Hello! Hope you had a great weekend. Mine was great! Had a week off from work, went to a family barbecue and enjoyed some rain. With weather of 100+, rain is always welcomed.  I also enjoyed the US women's soccer win.

I haven't found much lately. Went to two sales this weekend and both were no good. I went to a sale last week that I wished was given by a company that has half off days. It was a hoarder sale and it was the last day of the sale and i was told i could make offers and so i did to hear a NO both times i tried. There were lots of items still unsold and person just would say no to a lot of offers.

 Well on to my small amount of finds



Mexican souvenir coin of Virgen Mary
Sharpener for my collection


Thanks for stopping by. Looking forward to seeing your finds.

 Linking with http://www.womaninreallife.com/2015/07/my-new-home-office-chair-vintage-bliss.html?m=1


1 comment:

  1. That's too bad about that sale, sometimes they just are too attached to their stuff and want too much money. I like what you did find though :o) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete